Our mission is to fulfill the work done showing our dedication and perfection paying attention to the smallest detail, one of the many reasons why they choose us.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our excellent customer service, the most affordable prices on the market and quality in what we do guarantee the happiness of our customers. Making them prefer us!
Our vision is to grow in the territory as the best cleaning company and that many area residents can enjoy their quality work, first class service and a lot of experience.
Commercial – Residential
A power washer uses a high-pressure stream of very hot water. It's great for removing dirt, stuck, grease and oily surface, residue like salt, mildew, and mold from outdoor patios, decks, driveways, chewing gum from sidewalks and home exteriors walls and commercial parking lots. Power washing is also exceptionally great for handling grease stains on garage floors.
- Pressure washing duties and responsibilities include:
- Check the equipment to make sure you have an adequate water supply and that it is working properly.
- Operate pressure washing machinery to clean surfaces.
- Inspect the surface area after washing to make sure it is free of dirt and debris.
- Clean job site and store all hoses and equipment properly.
- Following all safety protocols to avoid damage or injury.